Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For a friend...

You are beautiful inside and out... give your all to those around you and have the most contagious laugh!  Anyone is lucky to be your friend including me.  Don't let the trials of the present forget how much you have, and how blessed we are.  Anyone who will walk away from your friendship or love doesn't recognize how fabulous you are in the first place.  I am so thankful God brought you into my life, and me into yours maybe when you needed it... here is a quote that got me through a rough time and made me see how blessed I really was even in the midst of heartbreak.


"I used to think that life was hills and valleys. Rather than life being hills and valleys, I believe that it's kind of like two rails on a railroad track, & at all times you have something good & something bad in your life. No matter how good things are in your life, there is always something bad that needs to be worked on, & no matter how bad things are in your life, there is always something good you can thank God for."


No comments:

Post a Comment