Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My cup runneth over

I'm just soo happy with the effort the bstud ladies have put into our Race for the Cure team.  We have gotten the word out and it is slowly coming together and expanding beyond our small group to include others who have been touched and wanted to join in! I'm so excited to get all these great people together and sweat our butts off (attractive image ehh)! We are already 73% of the way to our goal and have a lot more people who are still joining and sending out emails to raise money.  The more people who join, the more I hear the stories of all the people who have been touched by this cancer and it makes it all the more worthwhile.  I am so grateful for S and the girls I have met, and am amazed at God's love that he brought me to such a great group that have encouraged me and helped me grow in so many ways.  My heart is forever changed for the better, and I know I met them at a time when I needed it most.  I know I am super cheesy but I can't help it, I'm filled with love it's actually sorta ridiculous.  My cup runneth over, I can't help but smile.  Each of the people I meet has the biggest heart, we aren't perfect- but together we encourage and lift each other up.  It's a great thing to be surrounded by encouragement and support instead of what we so often see- people wanting to control and break down others.  I'm thankful to be where I am and to continue to grow... 


PS Please help pray for three Samaritan's purse workers who were abducted yesterday in the Sundan.  Please pray for their safety.  Link below from one of our bstud members.


This song doesn't really go with my mood by I do love it and am going to see them!! whohoo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment