Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Gina,

Got this message and some other similar ones recently from some girls, so decided to write it out here, for anyone else who was wondering.  It means a lot to have these messages, I just kinda do what I do and forget other people are watching and see how you live your life.  Disclaimer I'm not perfect, I have my flaws, have made some bad decisions, and have scars.  But I only have one life and I try to live it to the best of my ability, learning, healing, growing, loving as I go.  If it will help someone and since you asked (hope you don't mind me posting it) here goes...

hey girl! i hope all is well. i know this is kinda random, actually really random and i know idk you all that well but ever since ive met you and when i was dating S i always looked up to you as a role model. you just seem to have your life together and do things i would like to do and are the type of person i would like to be when i get through school. 


so i was wondering if you have any tips for getting into routines for school and working out. also if you having any tips on types of workouts and eating habits. Idk i guess im just looking for a little advice with everything. i feel like you know what its like to work really hard and have alot of obstacles come across your path. so if you any advice or tips for life id really appreciate it. 


i hope this isnt to weird or random. 


Will respond back soon when I slow down a minute... 

No comments:

Post a Comment