Friday, July 2, 2010

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.


"The human spirit is stronger than 
anything that can happen to it."

Last weekend I had my second triathlon of this year.  Hadn't really trained since before Italy and hurt my knee in soccer about 2 weeks ago and the swelling hadn't gone down yet (oh no don't worry I still played every game), but still finished in 1:18!  I think that just proves it really is mind over matter.

You can do anything you believe you can, overcome whatever obstacle all it takes is your own faith, a little prayer, and some support of family and friends.  

Realism is overrated, it's the people who can look past their circumstances spread their wings, dare to hope that should be admired.   

There's a million different bad things in the world that can bring you down, I've seen people focus on some misfortune in their life and it shut their whole world down, so they turn in & become destructive to their own life and others.  I've had my own moments where I would get discouraged but there's always hope, always a reason, and always some good that can come out of something if you believe it.  

July has taught me there is hope.... it shows great promise already! Starting off with a rose, strawberries, burned cd, hot tub, surprises... that's just on day one!  So keep your head up love.  We spoke in Bstud about what you want to be remembered by-- I think I've figured mine out: 

"There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere 
and of leaving it behind when they go."

No comments:

Post a Comment