Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Psalm 37

Had Bstud (Bible Study) with my Summit ladies last night... even though I was exhausted last night I came out feeling refreshed at the end of our time together.  If you've ever thought about joining, and thought I don't know anything about the Bible or I feel like my walk with God is so beginner and am shy... DON'T! It's the perfect place to grow, no one judges and you can see the struggles of people of all different stages of life.  We admit our own weaknesses and together because of that vulnerability we encourage each other and make each other stronger in our faith, in our belief.  Last night we picked a verse from Psalms that spoke to us; mine was Psalm 37:

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your ways to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this:  He will make your good ways shine like the dawn; the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. "

There are many interpretations and meanings of these verses but I will leave it up to you to take from it what you will.  It isn't about what I take from the message anyways, it's your own meaning you take, and your own relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment