I'm a girl, I like food, but even more than just food I LOVE breakfast foods. Case and point this old blogpost: Made with Love, I probably have an unhealthy addiction to eggs, and could probably eat breakfast for dinner the majority of the week if C didn't roll his eyes and insist on real dinner food. But despite eye rolling I have managed to be lazy and eat hard boiled eggs a lot for dinner lately when I've been too lazy/tired from Forged Fitness to cook. Needless to say BREAKFAST at a Bed and Breakfast is what makes it or breaks it for me... and boy did they deliver.
So surrounded by Southern Frill here comes the food:
- Apple cinnamon muffins with four berry preserves - yum (no utensils required yay)
- Baked plum with yogurt and granola
- Scrambled eggs with organic spinach and parmesean with homemade biscuits and gravy
- Scones of some type. At this point I wasn't even listening to his description but knew it was going to be fantastic so I was more focused on it making it into my mouth.
- Fresh fruit
- Banana Foster Waffle with pecans and fresh whipped cream with real maple syrup and crispy bacon - (luv ya like a fat kid luvs cake)