Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Whhaaaaaat's been going on...

Well hello! I know it has been over a year since I have written anything on here... That seems the be the way things go with me in general- I can't do anything half ass.  It's either hey I'm going to be a blogger or I get a feeling of guilt for never writing or having the time to write so I just make the whole thing private and don't write at all.  Don't worry it's not just you (my followers) it happens with any variety of my hobbies and interests- prime example triathlons.  Burn out happened a little over 1.5 years ago so my poor little, and by little I mean little it is an XS bike (sigh for the vertically challenged), has sat in the bf's garage collecting dust and even a black snake or two who thought it's twisty turvy handle was a new mate.

So what's been going on, what's changed, where is my mind at nowadays......... There's so much that will make multiple posts but in general been on many new adventures, gotten some addicting new interests, and just been having fun with my partner in crime, my bf!  Anyways welcome back to the randomness and enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment