Wednesday, October 3, 2012

S.A.P.

My goal for this blog is to at least write once a week.... however I didn't specify to myself the length and depth that would be required.  (loop hole for myself whohoo)  Soo this post won't be that in depth since I'm feeling slightly lazy and the only other thing on my mind is triathlon training and scheduling this month's fun weekend events! Triathlon training could have a blog for itself... oh wait it does! Justin is leading this one up so go on over and check it out sometime (make the poor guy happy he's a hit whore.)  
So yes back to what the blog is actually about: S.A.P. no that does not stand for Socially Awkward Penguin, and I didn't even make that corny acronym up, it is actually on http://www.acronymfinder.com/SAP.html.  SAP for me is Super Affectionate Person..... which I am not normally super giddy and sappy and just a love struck fool BUT every once in a while it hits. 


Okay ladies just imagine you receive these at work with this note for the 2 year anniversary.  Okay so it's not a real 2 year anniversary, because I'm not really sure when we really started referring to each other as girlfriend and boyfriend (why are there no check yes or no notes anymore?)  BUT it was 2 years since our first BLIND date thanks to our good friend Andy.  He figured two engineers and biking lovers would get along well enough! Well he was right... I have never been my dorky, nerdy, silly all the time self as much as I am with this man.  Probably because he is even worse than I am.  

So flowers at work = SAP, grinning ear to ear, must brag about my guy because he deserves it mood.  Thankful for this man, his fear doesn't stop me attitude that pushes me to do things I might not accomplish by myself, his silly nature, his passion for what he thinks/believes (hello soapboxes), and just being a best friend and more. 


SAPPINESS OVER. You can stop your eye-rolling and gagging.  THE. END.   


3 comments:

  1. Daaawww, so sweet. Congrats on two years! I don't remember when, but I do remember talking to C and him saying, "My friend, I mean, girlfriend." LOL We're certainly glad you've stuck around. :) For the record, we did not have peanut butter for dinner last night, but the steaks DID smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man they were especially good steaks last night! C has skillz in the steak grilling arena! YUMMMM! No judging on peanut butter, I <3 it! As soon as it decides to stay fall PB&Honey sandwiches and soup will be a staple for my dinners... :)

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwwwww! MUSH! and LOL at Socially Awkward Penguin. I think you guys are perfect for each other! :-)

    ReplyDelete